Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Love Language

My love language happens to be gifts much to the chagrin of my husband.  Don't get me wrong, he is great at giving gifts!  But when you're on a tight schedule and a tighter budget, it makes gift giving a tad more difficult. 
When we were at Auburn, I was on the Equestrian Team and traveled a lot on the weekends.  Every single time I would come home from a horse show, Trey would have flowers and a card waiting for me on my bedroom dresser.  He truly is very thoughtful but life gets busy and things like that get harder to do. 
We just celebrated our 7th Anniversary this week and Trey did a GREAT job speaking my love language(even thought we said we weren't going to do gifts).  Remember this post?  Well, he totally surprised me(which is hard to do) and got me the second item from that list.  The leather hobo clutch!   He picked out a great looking kind of coral/orange color that I think will be great for Fall!  Another plus was that he got it on sale which made me love it even more!
This is not the actual color of it, but this is what it looks like.  My sister Riley gave me another hobo clutch for my birthday that is dressier.  It's yellow patent leather and super cute.  So now I have a dressy and casual version! 
As a side note:  The card on the inside of the wallet says "Confident.Modern.Real."  umm, yes please!

No comments: