Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Playroom Storage Solution!

I got the idea and designed a storage system for our playroom in May.
My sweet grandfather Pop Pop built it in June.
We painted it in July.
So, as you can imagine, I am super excited that it is installed and in use!
So without further ado... introducing, the new playroom storage system.
Can you tell I am excited???



The Hardware.
 (from Restoration Hardware)


The Baskets.
(from Land of Nod)


The Labels.
(Although I haven't finalized my labeling system, I bought these discounted stationary cards and laminated them at Fed Ex.  I am going to punch holes in the sides, attach them with ribbon and write on them with a dry erase marker.)

One piece of the three piece unit.

Tada!

We are loving it!  I wish my whole house could be as organized as this little nook!
One day....