Sunday, June 28, 2009

ADD

My whole fam has ADD, I however have never been diagnosed because I never had trouble in school. But, if you ask anyone who works with me or take a look at this picture, there's no way that I don't have a touch of it=) My husband just shakes his head at me when I try to "clean" because this is what happens...










My house was relatively clean yesterday morning, but when Trey got home around 12 noon, this is what he found. You see the problem is that I desperately desire to be super organized, like Martha Stewart organized. Which is ridiculous without a full staff and no kids (at least I think it is.) So I start one project, which leads me to see another drawer that needs to be cleaned out and then when I'm putting something in the closet, oh it is just so messy and then I take something upstairs to the bathroom, and oh that tub is dirty, so I go to the kitchen to get some tub cleaner and start a load of laundry while I am down there and then I get the clean clothes out to start folding them, but then I need to make my bed.... and on and on, so it takes me about 3 days to clean my house, but then its super clean and organized for about 2 days until I start the process all over again. Sigh, I'm not sure if I'll ever change... Better go, baby on the stairs

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Glad I'm not the only one who gets so easily distracted by things when cleaning...and then can only keep the house spotless for a couple of days! I WISH I was one of those women who loves to clean and can keep my house that way everyday, but I'm not. :P

Allen and Stephanie Drew said...

allen would say i do the same thing - start one thing and move on to the next before i finish the first. it drives him crazy.