Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cloth update...

I ventured out of the house with Selah in a cloth diaper on Saturday.  We went to picnic in Wilsonville.  It didn't go very well.  The first one she leaked through in a very short amount of time while at the picnic.  I think this has to do with me not having the right inserts.  Somehow it got all wadded up inside the cover.  Then I changed her into a new cloth diaper and shortly after, she pooped in the car on the way home.  Since I only have 2 diaper covers we had to put her in a regular diaper as we changed her on the trunk of our car on the side of the road in Wilsonville.  That went relatively smoothly.  After that fiasco, I took a 2 day break and she is in cloth again this morning.  We'll see how it goes...

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Oh Abby! When are your inserts coming in? I will be interested to hear about it once the "g" inserts are here...I hope that fixes it! How's it going today?