Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to My BIG 5 YEAR OLD!

When this posts, we'll be at Disney World getting ready to meet Cinderella and have breakfast at the Castle. My heart flutters just thinking about this! 
Sophie is such a precious and sweet hearted little girl.  She is my "little mommy" who is a big helper around the house and with her little sister.  God has given her such a sensitive spirit and you couldn't pay her to say something that would hurt anyone else's feelings.  (Selah is the one exception to this rule, haha).
Sophie is such a delight to us and I can't imagine our family without her.  She is truly a blessing from the Lord and I cherish her so much!  Happy Birthday to my sweet 5 year old!

Sophie was born 6 weeks after Trey started Medical School.





She was a chunk at 9 lbs! 

We were instantly in LOVE with her!

I don't have any pictures from her first birthday because we lost them when a computer crashed.  Don't want to talk about it though b/c I'll start crying =(
This is her second birthday.  She look so much older than Selah to me in this picture.  Probably because her hair is so long!  And it still is!

This was the "baby doll" birthday where all she got was dolls.  This is a picture of her with Emma.

Onto the "dressup" birthday.  3 years old

Happy 3 years old!

Four years old.  This is at her class party in Ms. Johnson's class!



The "after party."  We shot all the balloons after we let them go.

Now my big girl is in Kindergarten.  I can't believe it.  Thank goodness she's not going all day because I don't know what I'd do without her!





This picture cracks me UP!  They're like two mother hens with their little chickies under their wings =)  which is fine with me. 

No comments: