Monday, December 7, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Is everybody else getting really excited about Christmas!!!  I am trying to soak it all in because every year it's over too fast. 

Top 10 things I am excited about this Christmas in no particular order.

1.  Brunch with my family Christmas day.  Can anybody say "Christmas Casserole!"  As Dora says, "Delicioso!"
2.  Watching Elf, Christmas Vacation and Christmas Story over and over again.
3.  Church of the Highlands Christmas Eve Service.
4.  Helping Sophie learn Luke 2:10-14 and hearing her recite it at her Christmas Program.
5.  Taking Sophie to the Nutcracker Ballet for the first time.
6.  Trey has vacation the week of Christmas!  Woo hoo!
7.  Christmas Eve at Mimi and PopPop's.  I am thinking we need a revival of Captain Nemo...  Lindsay and Elaine know what I mean ;)
8.  Talking with Sophie about the real meaning of Christmas and knowing she really does understand (on a 4 year old level).  Today I asked her what Christmas was really about and she enthusiastically replied, "Sss... Jesus' Birthday!"  Good save baby=)
9.  Turkey dinner with the Warrens'  Yummy!  You can never get enough turkey and dressing!
10.  Seeing my girls' faces on Christmas morning when they see their presents!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

i like the new design!! very merry!
nemo would be awesome!!!! I think ROBERT needs to do it, he would be so funny!

Ole Miss Mom said...

I'll put a word into Robert....I think he would be GREAT at it toO! Actually, I'm not sure he knows who nemo is. We'll have to have a talk!!!!! ASAP!