Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Big Girl!


This picture of Sophie and Trey melts my heart how they are looking so intently at eachother!


I love this picture of Sophie even though she's all swollen and puffy. I just remember getting to experience a "mother's love" for the first time and how overwhelming it was. Children are SUCH a blessing and I can't imagine life without them.

I love you Sophie girl sooooo much. You are sweet, smart, thoughtful, sensitive and so loving. I am so blessed to have you in my life and I really wish you'd slow down on the "growing up" because your little life is flying by too fast for me! I pray for you daily that God will mature you into a woman who is after His heart and that He will use you to further His kingdom. You are so loved! Happy Birthday to my wonderful 4 year old!
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

The Hairstons said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Sophie!!