Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Coming soon...

Baby pics and birth story of Selah Rose Warren. I can't wait to write the birth story just because it was so amazing. I know a lot of people won't care, but if any of you are interested in natural childbirth, you might like it. I had an amazing experience and plan on definitely doing it again. I can honestly say that it was one of the most amazing things i have ever done and totally gave me a sense of empowerment/accomplishment. Not that giving birth in general doesn't do that for women, but it was just a goal I had and actually being able to achieve it was great. I've also got to write it all down soon or I know i'll forget a lot of the details! Hopefully i can get it up this week sometime.

6 comments:

annieck said...

That's AWESOME! I can't wait to hear (or read) all about it!!!

Peggy said...

That's great Abby! I can't wait to hear it!

Rachel Garcia said...

YEAH!! Abby I am so excited for you! Isnt it amazing the joy that comes from knowing that you actually did it?!? There is a huge sense of accomplishment that is hard to explain.. but you feel like you can do anything if you can push a baby out (and deal with the labor)! I can't wait to hear your awesome story and to see pics of that beautiful baby!

Weatherly said...

Congrats Abby! Can't wait to see pics and hear your story!

Rachael said...

I am so excited to see you guys tomorrow and hear your story!!! I am soooo proud of you!

TBG said...

WOW abby! i just watched your slideshow of the birth. it was beautiful. you are beautiful! that nurse did a fantastic job with those pictures! congratulations :) another beautiful blessing!