Saturday, August 4, 2012

Selma Grace 14 months

I took Selma Gracce to the Botanical Gardens this morning for a quick photo shoot.  I want a good black and white of her to frame so I thought I'd try my luck.   After 30 minutes of sweating and snapping, here's what I ended up with.  I over exposed the best ones which was soooo frustrating.  But, after some iPhoto editing I'm pretty pleased considering I was by myself and she wasn't extremely cooperative.  She fell down and busted her head and knee within 2 minutes of getting there, poor thing.  (I've edited her boo boo out in most of them) And, I was a pushing around a stroller loaded with purse, diaper bag, camera bag, clothes, sippy cup etc...   Didn't get my "framer" but I thought I captured her at this age pretty well.  Next time I'll take a helper and try for some smiles!


At 14 months, she's definitely a curious little thing.  She's always exploring and climbing!  She has some funny expressions and if she's not smiling, she usually has a serious yet inquisitive look on her face.  Definitely captured some of those faces below.



This is my favorite one and if it had turned out a little better I'd definitely frame it.  I still may if I can get it a little more BW and a little less sepia.  I waaaayyy overexposed it and the original is super whited out.  I "boosted" it a bunch and then "lighten"ed it and then did black and white, haha.  I'm sure there's a better way to edit it.  
It's definitely a great Selma Grace smile though, so I had to try and work with it!













There's the boo boo unedited =(  she cried




Love those little toes sticking out!









3 comments:

Rachael said...

I love all of these! She's such a cutie pie!

Rachael said...

I love all of these! She's such a cutie pie!

Taylor Wise said...

Those are great pictures! And I love the third one!