Sunday, October 31, 2010

Retail Therapy =)


I've found a few cute things lately that are worth passing along.  I am working on what to do with the girl's room when the baby gets here and they more than likely "move in together."  I am trying to work with what Sophie already has and just add to it, then when Selah moves in, I can just go buy her the same stuff.  I am having a lot of fun doing it too!  This was my first find at  Pottery Barn Kids in the sale section.  It's called the girl pennant flag and it's on sale for $9.99 right now.  I bought two and I'm not sure where I'll use them yet, but I'm sure it'll be cute =)



 My next few purchases were from Land of Nod.
These sweet letters are so precious and add just a little vintage taste I think.  I may hang them at the end of the girls beds on the footboard or just on their wall somewhere.  They're only $2.95 per letter.

 I also got them two collapsible hampers from land of nod.  Not sure if I'll monogram them yet, but at least their clothes will be separate.  I am going to try something new with laundry a tip from Lindsay, and I'm going to do everyone's laundry separately, by room.  That way you can just fold it and take it all to one room to put it away.  She says it works for her, so I am going to give it a shot!  Sorry for the blurry pic =)




This is the duvet cover and Euro sham that I picked to go with Sophie's pink matelasse from Pine Cone Hill.  I had to order it in a twin size, so it's not here yet.  The color is peony and I LOVE it!  It is going to brighten up her washed out room of pale pink.  I bought a super cute accent pillow with big sewn on polka dots in coordinating colors.  Can't wait to post a picture of the finished product!



Bright green sling from SevenSlings.  I got an email for a promo that gave you a "free" sling and nursing cover.  While it was "free"  they charged pretty high shipping and handling which bumped the total cost of both items up to $25.  I was still pretty happy with my purchase though. 

This is the nursing cover I got from UdderCovers

If you want me to send you the promotional email, I think it's still going on, just email me or comment with your email address and I'll fwd it to you!

Last but not least, bought two personalized iron on appliques from etsy - babycakesdesign (click to see how to order).  Not to shabby for $5.  I also bought a $5 longsleeve white shirt for each of my little turkeys from target and I plan on just ironing on!  Target also has hot pink, so when I get the applique, I may use the pink shirt.  We'll see how it works, never done this before.  I am hoping it turns out super cute though!

No comments: