Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fun Food and a New Nook

I have been trying to get a bit more creative with our meals and snacks lately.  The other night, I got sucked into vortex that is the Southern Living website for a few hours a while, and I found some of these...

Here are a few things I am going to try out this week.





I'll let you know how they turn out and try to post pictures of my own!

I have also been working off and on at organizing my house.  Since our house has been for sale for 1 1/2 years... I am determined to make this small space as functional as possible while still being pretty!  It's actually been a fun and challenging project.  One of the most helpful things we've done is to move our huge desk downstairs next to the kitchen.  For a while it was just becoming a paper cluttered jungle, but yesterday I had had enough and I decided to clean it up and make it pretty.  It turned out pretty well considering I just used what I had around the house.  I moved some pictures, cleaned it off and fresh flowers always add a nice touch!


No comments: