Friday, March 19, 2010

Fun in the Sun and a new book!

Praise the Lord for beautiful days filled with sunshine!  God knew that we needed seasons to give us a change.  Can you imagine years and years of only one season?  I can't.  I love every season, and just about the time I am getting tired of one, we get a new one!  This week I've been especially loving our Spring weather!

Not only has the weather been great, but Daddy had a day off of work, so to the park we went!  Selah almost started hyperventilating when she looked out her car window and realized where we were.  She is such a ham!  She wasted no time whooshing down the slide.


Those sweet cheeks and  innocent eyes melt my heart every time she looks at me.


Any day when Daddy is home is a good day, especially this year when there haven't been nearly enough!

Sophie was super excited to see a sweet friend from school at the park.  I didn't get too many pictures of her because I couldn't keep up with them.



Sophie was very excited to show off her new found skill of sliding down the pole.

And of course the swing set is a must, but Daddy pushes her higher than mommy would.  I guess that is what makes Daddy's so fun=)

Selah wants to swing in the big girl swing, but  as soon as shes up, she wants to get down!

Too cool for school, obviously.

A little hair raising ride with Big sissy.  Selah is the one who probably needs the helmet.  But whiplash is the most likely injury in one of these little cars.  And if your kids have one, you know what I mean.  Stop-Go-Stop-Go...

It helps to have a BIG TALL Daddy when you're playing basket ball!

Selah was apparently confident in her own skills!  Good form.
All in all, a very fun filled day!



On another note...

 
This is what I'm reading right now.  I love a good book.  This one is proving to be an easy read, but I haven't gotten too far into it.  So far so good!


Stay tuned for more sewing conquests!

1 comment:

Allen and Stephanie Drew said...

love your sweet girls...and miss days at the park with them. also love the book...or have heard i will. can't wait to pick up my own copy!